Perfect Father’s Day Gift: Whiskey Disks
June 13, 2011 § 3 Comments
Ready. Set. Shop.
Father’s Day is less then 1 week away and The Whisky Woman has you covered!
Hammerstone’s Whiskey Disks are the perfect gift for all of our dads. The gadget guy, the golfer, the techie, the car obsessed, the art collector, the thrill seeker, the gardener, the fisherman, I could keep going but you get the idea. Let’s face it, after spending a long day at work or a out doing <insert your dad’s favorite hobby here> they are all sitting down to a glass of whiskey at the end of it.
Benefits of these great soapstone “chillers”
- These “chillers” won’t cool your drink the way ice does (but who wants their whiskey that cold?). Instead, it slightly chills your beverage just enough to take the edge off and make whiskey perfect for those warm summer nights (and days).
- Non-absorbent & tasteless
- Soft – these will absolutely not scratch your glassware
- Heavy – keeps them grounded at the bottom of the glass – not sliding towards your teeth or nose
- Environmentally friendly! You can reuse them time and time again!
- Easy to clean, store & chill (2hrs in the freezer)
- Learn more about the soapstone used for Whiskey Disks HERE
Whiskey Disks vs. other soapstone products
- 1 disk per glass means you don’t have lots of the little square cubes tumbling towards your face as you near the end of your drink
- The disks give you visibility of your beverage unlike the soapstone cups
- They are really fun to swirl around and around – the weight and smooth edges makes the disks quickly pick-up momentum causing lots of centrifugal force!
[…] June 13th, 2011 § Leave a Comment […]
[…] “ice” reviewing the Whiskey Disks brand of chilled soapstone clinckers (read it HERE), but today I’m going to talk about the actually frozen water kind that have, for years, […]
Amaze. That was a good read. I will facebook this site for later.
I like your style.